INC. (September 2011 –July 2013)
Vice President, Client Services
Leader of Airclic’s Professional Services practice and Account Management team. Responsible for a $3 million professional services practice implementing Airclic’s enterprise mobility solutions that help optimize supply chain execution and field service operations. Account Management team is responsible for establishing and maintaining outstanding client relationships, selling additional licenses and services, and ensuring contract renewals for over 200 global customers across multiple vertical markets representing over $16 million in annual recurring revenue. Client base included: Air Serv, Alaska Airlines, Cardinal Health, Delta Airlines, DB Schenker, Exel Logistics, Fed Ex, Iron Mountain, Ryder, Sleepy’s, Staples, UPS, and US Foods.
- Implemented and institutionalized Net PromoterTM Client Loyalty Survey tool and follow up process.
- Increased utilization and realization within Professional Services by 30% in first year.
- Re-tooled Professional Services with a few high-performing new hires and process improvements that established accountability and a repeatable implementation methodology to accommodate scalability for very rapid growth.
- Personally closed one of the largest add-on business contracts in company history on 12/31/2012 with one of the largest airline companies in the world.
- Negotiated successful multi-year contract renewals for approximately 40 existing clients in 2012.
CYBERSHIFT, INC. (March 2002 – August 2011)
Practice Director, Professional Services
Leader of the Professional Services practice responsible for enterprise-wide deployments of CyberShift’s Workforce Management solutions. Responsible for selling and implementing SaaS solutions for complex resource scheduling, time & attendance tracking, and pay policy administration. Implemented sound business practices to continuously improve the utilization and gross margin of the professional services practice. Instituted repeatable implementation methodology for proposing and delivering professional services that dramatically improved client satisfaction, raised resource utilization for 6 consecutive years, and helped return the company to positive cash flow and positive EBITDA.
Primary responsibilities included:
- Leading and managing a team of Senior Project Managers and Consultants responsible for deploying CyberShift solutions for mid-sized and Fortune 1000 companies across the United States and Canada.
- P&L responsibility for the large enterprise line of business.
- Inside sales and business development. Personally closed over $2,000,000 of add-on sales within the client base every year for 5 consecutive years.
- Client Relationship Management and Strategic Services Executive assigned to 20 of CyberShift’s most strategic clients
Representative client engagements included 3M, Amazon, Chicago Transit Authority, City of Boise, City of Carlsbad, City of Chicago, Convergys, Gulfstream Aerospace, Honeywell, NY & Co, NCR, Nikon, Nokia, Northwestern Mutual, RGIS, Sunoco, Toronto Public Libraries, Toyota, University of Chicago, and Vancouver Airport. Typical engagement was between $300K - $2 million in services.